POST-EXAM ACTIVITIESSSSSSSS
Too much too much! This is too much! Italy scored 2 goals within the last few mins of extra time. DUH. Asked ah mu to wake me up to watch but I fell asleep without watching any goals. Too much can. DUH. Sigh. Saw the news on it this morning, Germans were damn sad la. Sigh. Why must they be like that?
Anyway, today marked the last day of Midyr Exams!! Huuuuuuurraaaaaaay! Lalalaaaa~ After paper went to eat and slack with mu, kai and mich. Then suddenly, we were damn tempted to go shopping. (Do you still remember my throw-away-wardrobe resolution??) Haha. Yeah. Kai and I then chiong home to change and meet up to supposedly go Orchard to shop. But unfortunately, things didnt turn out that way and I had to leave her before she met siewmai. SORRY KEL. Am feeling so guilty inside. Anyway, we watched Superman! They watched at Lido, Steph and her guy watched at PS, and we watched at the new Cathay beside PS. Lol. Superman day. Carol and my bro said that it wasnt a nice show, but I seriously beg to differ. I LOOOOVVE it! Kel thinks that it's nice too. So, if you're hesitating whether or not to watch, JUST WATCH.
Jason is cute!School as per normal tmr. Super boring and long day till 5pm. And you know what? There's soccer later!! YAY-ness man. Gonna watch, I'm so gonna watch and nobody can stop me, not even schtmr!